Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug.
Why fight sweet tooth cravings while maintaining a Keto diet and satisfying the sweet tooth can go hand in hand? With Natural sweeteners now you can enjoy the sweet cake without actually giving up your keto diet. Apparently erythritol appears to be an excellent sweetener. It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar. It doesn't raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
Here is the recipe to delicious Keto Chocolate cake that will maintain your keto diet as well as satisfy your sweet tooth.Keto Chocolate Cake.
Materials that you need to make a Keto Chocolate cake:
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Cacao powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons Amson erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol Gold
- 2 teaspoons of coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Erythritol Monk Powder
- Carefully pour out 2 Tbsp. butter inside the mug that is to be used.
- Put it in a microwave for 20-25 seconds until it melts and is hot. Add Amson Erythritol and Erythritol Gold to the melted butter.
- Add the 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cacao powder, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and vanilla to the butter.
- Whisk the egg for a while and pour it into the mug.
- Mix the ingredients well, until everything is combined. And then Microwave the cake for 60-75 seconds.
- Take it out and let the cake cool for a moment. Garnish it on top with fresh berries and Erythritol Monk Powder.
And your keto chocolate cake is ready to be served.
Leave a comment