Ready in: 50 minutes
Serves: 15 people
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Amson Naturals Erythritol Powdered
- 2 ¼ cups Amson Naturals Coconut Flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 lemons, juiced
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees F
2. In a medium bowl, blend together softened butter, 2 cups of the Coconut Flour, and ½ cups of the Erythritol Powdered.
3. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
4. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm and golden.
6. Pour this mixture over the baked crust in the oven.
7. Bake for an additional 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
8. Sprinkle with Powdered Erythritol and decorate with lemons for a festive look.
9. After the bars have cooled down, cut them into uniform 2 inch squares.