A key to a refreshed mind during severe stress is a beverage. A beverage is all you need to calm your brainstorming tantrums and rejuvenate yourself. But maintaining a keto diet with regular beverages is a tough call anyway. So here are few Keto Beverages that will help freshen your mood up without compromising your Keto Diet.
Things you need for a cup of Keto Cold Coffee:
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- 6 cubes ice
- whipped cream
How to prepare a perfect cup of Keto Cold Coffee:
- Pour the coffee powder into the blender.
- Add 1½ cup milk, 1 tbsp Erythritol and 6 cubes ice into it.
- Blend well until it turns frothy.
- Pour the cold coffee into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and coffee powder.
And your keto cold coffee delicacy is ready to be savoured.
Ingredients that you need:
- Basic Tea
- 1/3rd cup of Erythritol
- 1/8th cup lemon juice
The procedures you need to follow:
- Pour in 1/6 cup of Erythritol into your basic tea and stir through.
- Add 1/8 cup lemon juice, balancing out the combination of lemon and Erythritol to taste.
- Once the tea has cooled down, place in the fridge for 30 minutes. And your keto Iced Tea is ready to be served and savoured.